Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Owl Mask Six Feet People T Shirt

The kids liked to Owl Mask Six Feet People T Shirt bring their friends home to see Wally. When we went back to Florida we put Wally in a box and took him with us. We turned him loose one afternoon in Lake Monroe in Sanford close to where he had been caught. He scrambled to the edge, stopped for the tiniest second and the took the plunge. About six feet out he surfaced and I looked him in that dinosaur eye one last time before he dove under. Two weeks of 12 hour days sapped the life out of me. When we finally got a few days off, those of us lucky buggers made the best of it. We pooled our money and some guys bought cases and cases of beer. At 25 cents a can, heck yeah!

22 380 9Mm 40 45 All Faster Than Dialing 911 Saying T Shirt

22 380 9Mm 40 45 All Faster Than Dialing 911 Saying T Shirt

And i do remember the hangover the next morning. Omg, i was hoping someone would shoot me with an RPG just so i could feel better. Imagine all the hangovers you’ve ever had in your life coming together for that one morning. I wish I wouldn’t have been woken up. I remember smelling the alcohol wafting off my corpse as i staggered to the communications shack to become an interpreter between a Honduran general and an American colonel as they coordinated a recovery mission on a downed Army helicopter. I do remember sobering up when i was informed there had been no survivors.

Home: https://allezygo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lawn Whisperer Master Of Mowology And The Perfect Cut Tee Shirts Black

Lawn Whisperer Master Of Mowology And The Perfect Cut Tee Shirts Black “All my friends in art school used to run around with this sort of, w...